This privacy statement does not apply to the websites, mobile sites and mobile apps of our other third parties, even if their websites / apps are linked to Almeerah Website / apps. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact ‘Personal Information’ means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, information about the apparel, bookings and any and all details that may be necessary from the customer.When you visit Almeerah’s Website, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider you are using, and anonymous statistical data. The website and mobile site uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
When browsing our Website/ App, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
RENTING A PRODUCT:
In order to book an apparel/accessory and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, telephone number, e – mail address and billing address. We require this information to process, fulfill and confirm details of your rented apparel/accessory and transactions.
PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Almeerah frequently gives out offers to give registered and unregistered members the opportunity to win great discounts and vouchers. Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use contact information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements.
The third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of ads. Any such information is anonymous. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to our websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No PII is collected during this process. The information is anonymous, and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. Almeerah supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking Almeerah cookies may disable certain features on the website and mobile site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the website. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged with us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time based on their booking history with us.
We may also share certain filtered Personal Information to our business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or services (which may include free or paid products / services) which will enable the customer to have better or aligned apparel renting experience or to avail certain benefits specially made for Almeerah Customers.
We use non – personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website and mobile site. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble data before you send it to us.
In addition to the circumstances described above, Almeerah may disclose the member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government, or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of Almeerah or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. In addition, if Almeerah or substantially all of its assets are acquired, our customer information will most likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition.
Thank you for using Almeerah, Happy Renting!
Almeerah retains the right to alter and amend these policies at any time without intimation and the amended policy would be available at the same page for reference
This policy governs the cancellation and return of any Order placed by the Website User (defined hereinafter) on www.Almeerahbd.com (defined hereinafter)
- The domain name http://www.Almeerahbd.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”)
- For the purpose of this Return and Cancellation Policy, wherever the context so requires “Website” shall mean www.Almeerahbd.com, respectively. Also, wherever the context so requires, “Website User” or “User” or “he/ she” or “his/ her” shall mean any natural or legal person who is competent to enter into a legally binding Contract. Any person who is not competent under the Contract Act to enter into a legally binding Contract including minors, un-discharged insolvents, persons of unsound mind etc. are not eligible to use this Website. This Website is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or above. By accessing or using this Website or the services rendered by this Website in any manner, the Website User warrants that he/ she is 18 years of age or above.
- The Website Owner owes no liability to the Website User for citing any reason for cancelling any Order made by the Website User.
- The Website User shall send the cancellation and/ or return request by emailing the Website Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of any Major Damage (any kind of loss which diminishes the commercial value of the product, including but not limited to, theft, alteration, non-reversible treatment to the fabric, replacing original product with fake product, fabric burn, ripping off of the fabric) being caused to the product(s) while it is in the custody of the Website User, an additional charge of up to 100% of the Retail value of such product(s), as determined by the Website Owner, shall be payable by the Website User.
- The Website User explicitly agrees to the levy of such additional charge on account of Major Loss (defined above) being caused to the product(s) while in the custody of the Website User, as determined by the Website Owner.
- In the event of Major Loss (defined above) being caused to the product(s) being ordered from the Almeerah Express Category, the additional charge, as determined by the Website Owner, shall be payable by the Website User in the same manner as the Website User has paid for the Total Price of the product(s) while placing the Order.
- In the event of Major Loss (defined above) being caused to the product(s) being ordered from the Almeerah Reserve Category, the additional charge, as determined by the Website Owner, shall be adjusted from the Security Deposit being paid by the Website User and in case of the additional charge being higher than the Security Deposit, the Website Owner is explicitly authorised by the Website User to levy the balance of such additional charge, the balance of the additional charge shall be payable by the Website User in the same manner as the Website User has paid for the Total Price of the product(s) while placing the Order.
- The Website User is advised to check the product(s) thoroughly at the time of delivery and in case of any problem, including but not limited to, size, color, style and/ or damage, the Website User shall intimate the Delivery Personnel about the same and shall return the product(s) with the Delivery Personnel. Once, the Delivery Personnel leaves the premises of the Website User and till the product(s) reaches the warehouse of the Website Owner, any kind of damage found on the product(s) shall be the sole liability of the Website User.
- The Pick-up time shall be mutually decided between the Delivery Personnel and Website User over phone-call on the day of pick-up. The Delivery Personnel shall call the Website User for knowing the Pick-up time.